Haulage and Groupage Hull
We are specialists in transport haulage and groupage in Hull, of a whole host of goods including hazardous chemicals, utilising our modern vehicle fleet to deliver your consignments rapidly across the UK and Europe. We have an accustomed team who can handle a wide range of types and sizes of freight and are able to provide trusted solutions for your haulage and groupage needs.
So, what is haulage and what is groupage?
Haulage: This is the process of transporting goods by road or rail between suppliers and large consumer outlets, factories, depots, and warehouses. This can include anything that us humans may like to move in bulk for example, food, clothes, ore, coal, and other supplies.
Groupage: This involves grouping your goods together with other compatible goods that are travelling to the same destination, this is done to make up full containers. This can also be known as, consolidation of freight and is the cheapest, most efficient way to transport goods in the UK and across and Europe.
We strive to make the haulage process as simple and hassle-free for you as possible, through simple pricing and a high specification fleet, licensed to transport a range of freight. All of our haulage and groupage is fully traceable, and you’ll be provided with your own dedicated account manager and KPI reporting.
- 24/7 general transport operation, including trunking and delivering haulage and groupage up to 28.5 tonnes.
- Delivery and distribution across the UK and Europe.
- Hazardous and dangerous goods carrying specialists (ADR trained drivers).
- Expert customer service with personalised account management and KPI reporting.
- Tom-tom tracking system, with satellite positioning for continual monitoring of all delivery progress.
- A modern fleet of haulage and groupage vehicles that incorporate the latest technology to deliver an efficient, reliable, and cost-effective service.
- Customer portal.