HGV Class 2 Driver (Pallet Network)
Nigel Rice Transport and Storage Ltd – Beverley HU17 0LW.
HGV class 2 driver to be based at out depot in Beverley, East Yorkshire. The role is on a permanent and full time basis which involves delivering palletised freight within the HU postcode as part of our pallet network contracts with Palletline Ltd and The Hazchem Network.
We have a modern fleet of curtain side vehicles kept and maintained to a high standard. Uniform and PPE is supplied. Further training and qualifications provided. Day runs only. The successful candidate must also be;
- Fit and motivated, be flexible and work under your own initiative
- Have a “can do attitude” and understand that every day is a new challenge
- Have multi drop experience if possible
- You will be responsible for your vehicle and carry out daily checks
- Be presentable and personable to clients and colleagues alike
- Always work within the law and health and safely legislation
- Mainly palletised deliveries, occasional handball deliveries are required
- Tail lift deliveries are common place (powered pump truck)
- Forklift licence would be an advantage but not essential
- Must have minimum 2 years’ experience on a class 2 vehicle
- Your normal working day is 0700 until finish (usually 1800).
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent